Graphic Design InternKalio Inc.
Jr Publicists, Account Executives, Marketing, and Graphics Interns NeededTrois Degres Management and Media
ExxonMobil Community Summer Jobs Program: Dress for Success Houston Marketing Intern (Paid InternshiDress for Success Houston
Marketing for Financial FirmFund Wisdom
Strategic Marketing InternBloomforth Corp
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionTeamWorks is an Atlanta, GA based technology company providing a web-based platform that automates the Product Fundraising process for nonprofit organizations. We offer a solution that allows nonprofits to quickly build an online fundraising campaign, select a supplier from our network of product suppliers and begin a highly successful fundraiser is minutes. Our self service model is driven from our public site, therefore requiring traffic to be driven to this site.
We are seeking an intern who can creatively use social media to provide meaningful content that results in our exposure in the market. We are currently set up in Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, LinkedIn and others. This position can be virtual and we will provide direction as to our goals for using Social Media.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment