Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Engage Social Media
203 N La Salle St. Suite M-16
DescriptionEngage Social Media is an inbound marketing agency that helps businesses become relevant in the online arena.
We help facilitate the conversations between retailers and Web based businesses and their clients. We foster and nurture these relationships through the variety of social channels on the Web. Social marketing strategies call for companies to have constant content publication, engagement, recognition of their audiences and an ongoing conversation with their consumers. Through our comprehensive set of social media services, we help businesses gain a stronger online visibility to increase brand awareness and improve their overall brand image. We guarantee to have a direct positive impact on your bottom line objectives.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment