Marketing Internships in the Spirits IndustryWest Coast Wine & Spirits
Entry Level MarketingEnterprises Corp
Eden Prairie - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
New York - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Dallas - Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Social Media Community ManagerBookmark This
Millennial Creative Marketing
16165 N. 83rd Ave Suite 200
DescriptionWelcome to Realty Ambassadors, your real estate source for homes in the Phoenix, AZ area.
Selecting a professional real estate agent is so important when you are searching for the right home in a new town or area. At Realty Ambassadors we have the experience and extensive background that is so valuable when you need a Realtor® that understands the market and can help guide you through the process of finding the best selection on the market for your needs. We know how important it is to have a Realtor® that listens and looks out for Your Best Interest.
Here's what sets us apart from other real estate agents:
36 years in the Phoenix Arizona market
Former President of Board of Realtors
President of the Round Table Award - Top 2% in the market
Highest Certification in Real Estate
ResponsibilitiesHere are some duties and responsibilities that a social media manager performs.
* Work with each Realtor to determine what their goals are for implementing social media into their overall marketing strategy.
* Understand who their target market is and then market to that group in ways that attract new customers.
* Create a plan and a budget for social media activities
* Create and manage social media campaigns tailored to the specific needs of the realtor
* Create and post content, videos and other material to help build traffic, awareness and rapport with viewers
* Connect with like-minded businesses and explore ways to use the connects to expand your client?s reach
* Monitor trends in social media and come up with ways to take advantage of it
* Respond to customer questions, concerns and complaints in a professional manner.
* Visit and post to other people's blogs, social sites and so forth to develop new relationships.
* Track your activities, monitor results and report these to your clients.
* you might be required to work with other staff to integrate marketing activities.
* Manage the presence and all activities on social media platforms
* Learn about tools and applications that can enhance and/or automate social media activities.
* Search for new social media channels and digital media projects that would be beneficial to realtors.
* Reach out to both online and offline communities to help build brand awareness
RequirementsSocial Media Managers: 10 Required Skills
1. Community Management: managing teams or group activities
2. Search Engine Optimization: basic understanding
3. Creative Design
4. Polished Writer
5. Comfortable with Emerging Trends and Technology
6. Analytical Mind
7. Strategic Vision
8. Tactical Awareness
9. Presentation Ability
Our vision is to build a team and become the "Starbucks" of the realty world so being the ultimate team player helps and most of the skills you will learn daily with us. What's important also is your availability to occasionally meet with team meetings with realtors and Director of Marketing even though we are offering a virtual opportunity.