Executive Assistant | Assistant Project Manager ApprenticeshipThe Triumphant Group
Brand Ambassador (Paid Internship) - El SegundoBerri Pro Inc.
Brand Ambassador (Paid Internship) - Long Beach / Redondo Beach / TorranceBerri Pro Inc.
Brand Ambassador (Paid Internship) - Sherman Oaks / Tarzana / Woodland HillsBerri Pro Inc.
Summer Internship - Marketing & SalesE&L Global Communications
Brand Ambassador (Paid Internship) - West Hollywood / Silver Lake / Glendale / PasadenaBerri Pro Inc.
Brand Ambassador (Paid Internship) - Orange County, CABerri Pro Inc.
Marketing Interns Needed: Paid + Travel OpportunititesZIP inc
Social Media & Data Entry InternshipBookmark This
2 Seaport Ln. 9th Floor
Posted: September 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe role sits with WebPort Global, an organization that delivers a cloud-based platform to help Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) to learn about and engage in global trade. Key to the role of Social Media & Content Intern is to assist and support WPG business services to clients. Business areas will include a core focus around IT, Marketing, Data Entry and Data Management, Customer Service, and Quality Assurance.
Responsibilities• Web and phone based support with external and Internal queries
• Contribute to the management of existing accounts and provide input to the development of products, services and programs
• Assist with and support meetings with SME's locally and abroad to showcase WebPort Global capabilities, products, channel partners and client offerings
• Participate in meetings and groups to tailor our product offerings for businesses
• Assist customers in optimizing their membership to the WPG environment
• Support training services for new members
• Assist in conducting member assessments and vetting
• Assist in data entry, and data management for new and existing clients.
• Act as a point of contact in providing support to members and partners regarding queries on services, portal usage and benefits of membership
• Quality Assurance of new product features
• Supporting product development and testing - member online services
Requirements• Degree or in the process of completing a degree in business, marketing or international trade
• Sales and marketing experience desirable
• Experience of meeting clients and handling queries
• Strong research and reporting skills
• Very strong communication skills
• Effective in identifying problems, seeking pertinent data and recognizing important information to solve business problems
• Pays close attention to detail
• Has some social media experience
• Interest in international business and the trade community
• Commitment to exceeding client expectations and delivering the highest standard in customer service
• Willingness to learn
• Team Player & Positive Outlook
• Flexibility and openness ; adapt to fast paced work environment