Social Media Intern - Current Semester and Summer 2014Bookmark This
Hollywood Branding International
DescriptionHollywood Branding is seeking current semester interns who live in St. Louis for managing our agency's social media profiles in addition to clients' social media.
The position is part-time unpaid but could develop into a paid position for outstanding candidates.
You must currently live in St. Louis so you can attend various in-person meetings although the work is virtual and can be done from your home or dorm room.
If you are away at school and will be moving back to St. Louis this summer, please state that in your response.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment