Marketing, PR, Sales, Social Media, Ice Cream Taste TesterMr. Green Tea
Development InternFirst State Ballet Theatre
Digital & Visual Arts InternRNR Realty International
Marketing InternLawrence Sasso Insurance & Financial Services, Inc.
Marketing Internship - Spring/Summer 2015Berwyn Development Corporation
Social Media InternBookmark This
17 garden street
DescriptionImmersing people in the rich history and culture of Boston, we are creating awesome scavenger hunts that keep everyone on their toes and get you running around Boston.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.