Public Relations / Marketing / Event Management InternshipMaryland Wineries Association
Spring Internship, Social Media & Marketing ManagerBeamonte Investments
Marketing InternWisconsin Events, Inc
Marketing / Sales InternNational Flooring Equipment In
Marketing/Event Planning InternSteelePretty.com
Social Media InternBookmark This
Henery Press, LLC
5700 Lunsford Road
DescriptionABOUT HENERY PRESS
Henery Press, LLC is a North Dallas based publisher in the mystery/suspense genre focused on engaging stories with sharp twists and lively characters. We believe we’re part of the new generation of independent publishing houses setting the stage for the global book publishing. We offer a casual, but professional, work environment, one that is highly productive yet enjoyable, where we work every day to support our authors and our books to the absolute best of our abilities.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Henery Press is seeking three motivated interns with a passion for creative writing who enjoy a particular interest in the mystery genre. Ideal candidates will be those who wish to learn the publishing industry through, mentorship, hands-on training, and teamwork. Each intern will be involved, and trained, in all stages of book development from managing editorial, production, interior design to social media marketing and distribution.
If you think you have what it takes to make a positive difference at Henery Press email, along with your professional resume, and a cover letter on why you think you’re the best candidate for the position, and why you’d be a good fit at Henery Press using the orange 'Apply' button below.
We are looking for energetic and dedicated individuals to join the Hen House with the following attributes:
• Detail-oriented in writing basics: grammar, punctuation, spelling, sentence structure?• Knack for writing in multiple lengths: short (Twitter), medium (blog posts), long (manuscript work)?
• Thorough understanding of current social media outlets: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest• Excellent time-management skills in a tight deadline-driven environment
• Self-motivated and self-reliant to work independently
• Working knowledge of Word, InDesign, Photoshop• Undergraduate classes in English, Creative Writing, or related study or related job experience
• A love for reading books!