Business Development InternCupoNation GmbH
Content Marketing InternCupoNation GmbH
Marketing and Communications InternWomen In Defense Greater Hampton Roads
CASH Paying Jobs, Apply Immediately.www.jobvista.ga
Looking for Sports Writers/Social Media Experts for Up-and-Coming Sports WebsiteSports LunchRoom
Social Media InternBookmark This
528 W 150th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionPrintentious NYC pushes envelopes and sets trends. Our printing services act as a platform to help individuals and businesses: customize, promote and inspire. We are located in the vivacious community of Harlem, NY, which serves as a muse to keep our creative juices constantly flowing.
ResponsibilitiesThe ideal candidate is proactive and enthusiastic interested in design, fashion and/or business development. We are seeking a team player that is capable of finding his or her own solutions to daily challenges. Previous experience in highly valuable but not required. We need someone who:
• Is familiar with posting on social media and generating site traffic
• Desire to learn, always asking questions in relations to how Printentious NYC Company operates.
• Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness and adaptability
• Prefers challenges, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
RequirementsWe are seeking a part-time (twelve – sixteen week commitment) creative, energetic and, organized Print and Design Intern. Candidates will assist with design, print and fulfillment of custom orders. This program will help you to finesse your digital imaging skills as well as help you understand how to operate a start-up business. Through this internship opportunity you will be able to learn the importance of building and sustaining relationships with consumers. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to start their own business, especially a clothing line, or for someone that is looking to gain experience in the design field.
• Learn how to use and operate specialize print machine/tools
• Assist in designing of products using digital imaging software (i.e. Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator)
• Research trends in the pertaining market and industry
• Assist with daily projects as they arise
• Contacting and building relationships with consumers/companies/agencies and brands that would be interested in making a custom orders
• Regularly update the Printentious NYC website and social media pages