Bilingual Market Intern (Mandarin Chinese/English)StudentUniverse
Bilingual Marketing Intern (Spanish/English)StudentUniverse
PART/Full Time Staff Required, Cash Pay.www.dailypay.pe,hu
Paid Full-Time Search Engine Optimization (SEO) InternshipMedium Blue
PR/EVENTS COORDINATOR INTERN NEEDED AT ALZERINA JEWELRY (UNPAID INTERNSHIP)Alzerina.com
Social Media InternBookmark This
3300 Highlands Parkway
DescriptionTravel Spike is looking for a part-time intern who is driven and energetic to manage our social media campaigns.
You will be part of a team learning the ins and outs of our business and how to make social media a productive part of our client’s overall marketing efforts.
The job requires 7-10 hours weekly, plus we ask that you join our weekly staff meeting via Google Hang Outs.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with all major social media platforms and will be able to create interesting, unique content for our users. This internship will teach you how to use all the social media platforms in a structured and integrated way to promote brands, events, companies and people.
*Note only seeking serious applicants who plan on staying a minimum of 3-6 months! This internship is unpaid. Hours are flexible.
Responsibilities• Actively monitoring and researching current trends in topic areas of interest
- Finding users to follow/friend/like our client's business
- Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business
- Replying to comments, messages, etc.
- Report findings to the team
- Generating meaningful content about and around trending topics and leveraging all available social media outlets to promote it
Requirements- Must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student (or recent college graduate).
- Excellent writing, research and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle a variety of assignments simultaneously.
- Attention to detail and accountability.
- Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.
- Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
- Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media
- Curiosity and desire to learn
- Ability to work both independently and in teams. Must be creative and easy to work with
- Strong organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail