Social Media InternBookmark This
Posh Coworking home of The Posh Bridal Lounge
3027 N. Lamar Blvd, Suite 202
DescriptionPosh Coworking is the first coworking space in Austin for women freelancers and entrepreneurs. We provide a growth oriented work space, classes, events and networking socials that empower women in business to grow their understanding of their profession and be more successful. Our company culture is very important to us. We strive to make everyone on our team a part of the Posh family.
We are looking for an intern partner who understands the many facets of social media. Including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Meetup and Blogging platforms.
Responsibilities1. Create a comprehensive social media strategy to define programs that use social media
marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic across all brands and implements and manages social media programs.
2. Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
3. Monitor trends in social media tools and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media.
4. Strategize with and educate the management team and others across the company on
incorporating relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the
company’s products and services
5. Measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts.
6. Attend seminars and keeps abreast of new developments in Web technology.
RequirementsStudies in marketing, communications, or equivalent
~Must have strong internet and communication skills, ability to coordinate the various aspects of Web management to maximize social network sites’ effectiveness as a marketing tool
~Must be personable, professional and follow our corporate culture at all times.