Virtual Social Media Intern with Innovative + Travel-Inspired Jewelry CompanyBookmark This
Red-i By Chelsea Destination Wedding + Cocktail Jewelry
DescriptionRed-i By Chelsea Destination Wedding + Cocktail Jewelry is an award-winning handcrafted jewelry company specializing in bridal and bridesmaid jewelry for destination weddings throughout the US, Mexico, the Caribbean and expanding to other countries. We have received both domestic + international press and are looking to grow our company through direct to consumer sales as well as wholesale accounts in the hotel/spa industry.
The Social Media Intern will be many times the first point of contact and experience a client will have with Red-i By Chelsea Jewelry. We're looking for a saavy, "think on your feet" social media manager who can spark discussion, insert humor and promote our jewelry with a natural voice online while sticking with our brand which blends travel, wedding fashion, destination weddings + jewelry.
Responsibilities- Seeks out new destination wedding/beach wedding-related communities to generate discussions and provide info
- Researches and develops ideas on viral social media campaigns
- Manages social media campaigns via dashboard [Hootsuite or other preferred monitoring dashboard]
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing campaigns across all social media platforms assigned
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment