Social Media InternshipBookmark This
98 N. Washington St.
DescriptionMatchbook Communications is an integrated communications firm located near North Station in Boston. Our team works with a variety of businesses to establish and enrich their brands across multiple marketing channels, offering creative services like graphic design, copywriting, website design and email marketing, among other print and digital initiatives.
We’re looking for a Social Media Intern who is creative, organized, and excited about online marketing. You’ll be working directly with our Social Media and Marketing Director to help brainstorm, create, and implement social campaigns for clients, as well as assist with general proofreading and copyediting.
Duration: 3 months
Potential intern tasks include:
• Conceptualizing and researching content for sites such as Facebook and Twitter
• Drafting marketing copy
• Helping to maintain editorial calendar
RequirementsProspective interns will have:
• Demonstrated writing ability
• Experience with social media
• Excellent communication skills
• Motivation to learn
• InDesign/Photoshop experience preferred