Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Conoco Web, Inc.
42 Corporate Park
DescriptionConoco Web, Inc. is looking for college kids that love social media and internet marketing. We are seeking an intern to help us with daily marketing tasks. We're not looking for people who are just looking to fulfill credits, but people who are looking to have fun, work hard and get credit while doing it.
Social Media Intern Responsibilities:
Assist in the implementation of social media strategies
Develop content for blogs
Manage online promotions and giveaways
Social Media Intern Requirements:
Exemplary writing ability
Knowledge of social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ Pinterest, etc.
A self-starter with the ability to manage several projects at once
Send resume, cover letter and work samples to: email@example.com
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.