Digital Marketing InternDozen Digital
Sales & Marketing Management Trainee Opportunity for Work ExchangeCitizens For affordable Legal Aid
Product Management Intern (Summer 2015) - TexasRheem Manufacturing Company
Looking for an AMAZING Business Intern with Potential for Hire!!Epic Impact Holdings, LLC
Product Management Intern (Summer 2015) - Atlanta, GARheem Manufacturing Company
Social Media Internship at Marketing AgencyBookmark This
1002 Quentin rd.
DescriptionA little about us:
We are a digital marketing agency comprised of two sister agencies: Full Marketing and NY Developers. We love tea, EDM and creating cutting-edge web projects. Join us.
Who you should be:
<> Yourself. And by that we mean a lateral-thinking, organized, hard-working, fun-loving techie who has an ingrained interest in what makes people buy. If you’re a people-person and your future career path involves advertising, social media, video production, creative writing, web or mobile development, graphic design, you’ll be a good fit.
We want an mature youngster who isn’t afraid to pitch his ideas, while maintaining an impeccable work ethic.
<> Active on most major social media platforms
<> Up-2-date on latest tech and pop culture trends
<> Team oriented, outspoken, and an all-around OK guy/gal
<> Majoring in marketing, English/journalism, tech, film or graphic design
<> Previous work on social media / advertising campaigns
<> Project management experience
<> You write good
<> Portfolio of creative work required
<> Photoshop experience
<> A sense of humor
<> Wizardly spelling/grammar skills
<> You’re good on the phone
<> You’re analytical, precision-focused mind can’t rest until it conducts proper research on an unfamiliar subject. In other words, you don’t half-ass your research.
<> Have an inkling of what makes people tick and why they like the brands they like
<> Experience with Hootsuite and/or Buffer
<> Microsoft Office/Google Docs
What you’ll be doing:
1) Working with our social media manager to produce customer-focused, original content for our clients. Content will be disseminated on most major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, Reddit and Youtube).
2) Interacting with fans/followers, answering any of their questions, creating polls, crafting engaging content and posting contests, promotions, deals, relevant news, videos and more.
3) Maintaining a content editorial calendar for each of our clients.
4) Conducting research on various subjects to discover trending topics and developments.
5) Monitoring and interacting on our company's and clients’ social media accounts.
6) Reaching out and networking with experts and agencies in various affiliate fields.
7) Aggregating engaging content from all over the web and scheduling it accordingly.
If you've worked on veritable campaigns before, there may be some monetary compensation. Most important: you’re getting knowledge.
In your application, include a resume and cover letter, as well as links to your social media accounts. If chosen, you will be asked to email us your portfolio and samples of your social media / advertising work.
Do NOT apply if you are not located in the New York City vicinity. You will need to commute to the office several times a week if selected