Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Echos Media Boutique
Website content and social media marketingKemteck Inc
Marketing Communications Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Internet Marketing Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Content Marketing Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Social Media ManagerBookmark This
Holistic Globe Networks
DescriptionHGN is presently hosting open house for Social Media Manager Internship. As an intern you will report to our CEO to help create and implement social media marketing campaign(s). Help manage our online market research implementations to help improve & create methods for lead generation. Remote Work OK.
This part-time / full-time opportunity is designed for college students seeking accredited hands-on work experience and professional recommendations. Position leads to permanent salaried full time career with benefits.
Internship Project (3-to-6 Months)
Local and Remote Work Welcome
College Credits will be offered directly through your educational program along with weekly bonus incentive.
Working relationship will be arranged through your college career service department, if applicable.
- Currently pursuing a degree in business, international relations, public relations or marketing.
- Good communication skills, great time management skills and self-motivation.
- Great phone skills.
- Comfortable with online research work, blogging and writing.
- Social media and email marketing savvy
- No salary or benefits are offer during internship program.
- Travel expenses reimburses (if travel is required)
Email your resume (word format attachment only, online profile or website if applicable & both academic and professional references from your current school to info@HolisticGlobeNetworks.com Please also include best time/date/number to reach you and weekly availability.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
We will be conducting interviews over the next two weeks.
Requirements- Currently pursuing a degree in business, international relations, public relations or marketing.
- Familiar with the internet, social media, blogs, forums, ezines, search engines, SEO and online marketing.
- Great phone skills.
- Comfortable with online research work, cold calling and lead generation.
- Social media and email marketing savvy.