Social Media ManagerBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionDo you know how to BUILD and ENGAGE a community? Are you interested in building a better tomorrow?
We are looking for a Social Media Manager with great strategic, communication, written and language skills. You will be responsible for enhancing our social media strategy to engage and grow our audience while also managing our community, and community communication. The position is responsible for social media efforts from a strategy, execution, and analysis perspective. You must be eager, organized, intelligent, motivated, and have your pulse on the newest innovations in social media, engagement and community building.
We are 1LOVE, a global non-profit organization started by the Bob Marley family, based in Los Angeles, California. We work to engage and inspire our supporters to join our mission and unite a global community to build a better world.
1. Developing a Social Media strategic plan to engage the 1LOVE community.
2. Daily posting on social outlets
3. Daily interaction on social outlets
4. Developing and designing social media campaigns for 1LOVE
5. Blog posting about 1LOVE activities, events, achievements and 1Love TrueLoves, our passionate supporters.
• Strong knowledge of Community building strategies, communication and overall unification behind a worthy cause.
• Strategic and technical knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, Wordpress, social media Apps, and experience with the Nationbuilder platform is a plus.
• Design skill set – must have working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and keen design sensibilities.