Social Media MarketerBookmark This
2085 Roswell Rd
DescriptionFindbball is all about promoting positive character in the lifestyle of athletes and helping others achieve their health and fitness needs. We are made up of ex-collegiate athletes, coaches, sports enthusiast and casual gym goers who all share a passion for a healthy and active lifestyle.
We are looking for talented individuals, who are full of initiative and energy, and want to work for a trendy, fast-growing technology company that specializes in supporting and inspiring active lifestyles.
You will have a direct impact:
The Social Media Marketer will implement Findbball.com’s Social Media Strategy, increase brand awareness, User engagement, and product integration to generate traffic and revenue.
What's in it for YOU?
You will get to work for unequivocally, the coolest team in this current realm and we want to help you achieve your goals.
With the exception of weekly and bi-monthly meetings, most projects are virtual. Some travel may be required. If required, we will cover it!
You get to know your efforts are truly bettering the lives of thousands of people every day.
You will LEARN and amass indispensable EXPERIENCE!
For more info email: info@Findbball.com
Responsibilities• Develop strategies for overall social media communications
• Support collaborative efforts to identify the most suitable social media for effective marketing
• Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include generating content, writing and editorial, contests and promotions, and community-outreach efforts
• Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar social websites, blogging, and broadcasting content into social applications
• Drive membership objectives and promote traffic through integrated online communications (including social media, blogs, website content, etc.)
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
• Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
Requirements• Corporate or agency experience coordinating media (social, website, blog, etc.) content to meet business objectives
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Digg, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be implemented.
• Knowledge of blogging systems and networks related to Findbball’s field
• Strong project management or organizational skills
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
• Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
• Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
• Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO
• Excellent problem solving abilities
• Ability to work independently as well as with others
• Strong desire to drive online results
• Experience in Sports writing, high school or collegiate athletics, or athletic training is a plus