Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Echos Media Boutique
Website content and social media marketingKemteck Inc
Marketing Communications Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Internet Marketing Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Content Marketing Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Social Media Marketing AssistantsBookmark This
DescriptionDangerousLee.Biz, the hub of The Dangerous Lee News & Entertainment Network, is a media distribution channel that was established in 2008 that includes a circulation of viral topics and worldwide events including those in Dangerous Lee’s personal and professional life. DangerousLee.Biz provides free high quality content to its readers and keeps its audience engaged by providing an unconventional alternative to the mainstream media blitz.
SimplySenia.com was established in 2012 and features content relevant to tweens, teens, and parents. Senia is Dangerous Lee’s daughter and the website also highlights her art, educational accomplishments, book reviews and other cool things that Senia shares as she grows up to become a woman. PantiesUpSkirtDown.com features sexual health and lifestyle news and was created in 2009 to promote Dangerous Lee’s book, Keep Your Panties Up and Your Skirt Down, as well as safer sex practices.
Responsibilities• Promote all websites in network to expedite growth
• Write demographic based featured content for network with the possibility to go viral – Conduct interviews, essays and how-to blogs (at least 4 a week)
• Create promotional copy and graphics
• Write keyword rich press releases that influence media coverage
• Create awareness with strategies that will strengthen the Dangerous Lee brand and increase readership
• Comment on other blog posts and articles to increase visibility
• Be active on Facebook and Twitter using #KeepitDangerous! hashtag
Example of daily schedule:
Scan world and entertainment news websites for viral articles, blog posts, photos, or videos that would appeal to the DangerousLee.Biz demographic to reblog via DangerousLee.Biz along with your own commentary (500 words or less).
Publish an original blog via DangerousLee.Biz (500 words or less).
Scan DangerousLee.Biz, PantiesUpSkirtDown.com, and SimplySenia.com for past articles to comment on and share on Facebook and Twitter. Use #KeepitDangerous! hashtag.
Promote book, Keep Your Panties Up and Your Skirt Down.
Promote all aspects of The Dangerous Lee News & Entertainment Network.
Engage the Facebook and Twitter community by replying to messages or comments and posting new content.
Report daily work completed to Dangerous Lee for review, feedback, and any additions.
• Marketing, Journalism, Communications and Web Development majors with at least a 3.0 GPA
• Have a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, MS Office Suite, and Basic HTML
• Impeccable research and communications skills, writes conversely
• Fast learner, team player, public relations
• Basic understanding of marketing/communication tools and techniques
• Report on effectiveness of campaigns and monitor trends in social media