Social Media Marketing Intern - FallBookmark This
Atlantic Social Media Group
331 S. Swing Road
DescriptionWe have over 15 years of experience in producing real results using traditional and digital marketing and social media. Like many of our clients, we are a smaller company, we’re active in the community and we believe in delivering real results.
We are looking for an intern in the local area (Greensboro, NC) that is interested in learning in a fast paced environment and can offer creative insight for our company's objectives.
This is NOT a virtual position. If you are not able to drive to our offices, please do not apply.
You will work with our social media marketing division doing research, content writing, blogging, creative input, etc.
When applying, please provide your social media profiles/handles.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Assisting in the creation and coordination of social media and digital marketing plans, editorial calendars and campaigns
- Optimizing and managing social media channels
- Responsibility for daily posting
- Market research and development
Requirements- MUST be an active user of social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Foursquare, etc.
- Must be a creative thinker – with regular brilliant ideas! ;)
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination. \
- This is not a virtual position. The applicant should live close enough to come into our offices.