Marketing & Sales InternNatura Web Solutions
Marketing Branding Video Design Dreamers welcomeAMIRIMAGE
URGENTLY Pt - Ft Staff Required For Start.www.jobvista.ga
Entry Level Sales, Marketing & ManagementE Enterprises Corp
non-paying internship, seeking skills in marketing/ social media/ business administrationGlowHouse Kids
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionInterested in honing your online marketing skills using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Myspace? Verdonna Models is looking for a Social Media Marketing Intern in the Chicago area to help develop and execute new online marketing strategies.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improve interactions.
- Create and maintain current social media pages (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Ning, Meetup, Scribd, Myspace.)
- Research new social media platforms and technologies
- Develop social media reports on activity and ROI
- Help execute promotional campaigns
- Contribute posts to the Verdonna Models blog and other social media outlets
- Help develop and distribute casting calls notices.
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
-Familiarity with social media platforms
-Strong written communications skills
-Critical and analytical skills
Time Commitment: 15-20 hours per week for a minimum of six (6) months. Submit resume 250-word essay explaining why you are the best candidate for the position (This will serve as a writing sample.)
Telecommuting is allowed. Local Residents Preferred (No Relo).
Additional Salary Information: Freelance position possible after completion of internship