Now hiring interns for international social network and mobile application "Rendezvous New York"Rendezvous New York
Business & Marketing internshipsWDG - The Web Development Group
Social Media InternNaturma
Marketing Manager and Event CoordinatorThe Shift
Marketing/PR InternshipLeading Ladies of Legacy Inc.
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionInterested in honing your online marketing skills using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Myspace? Verdonna Models is looking for a Social Media Marketing Intern in the Chicago area to help develop and execute new online marketing strategies.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improve interactions.
- Create and maintain current social media pages (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Ning, Meetup, Scribd, Myspace.)
- Research new social media platforms and technologies
- Develop social media reports on activity and ROI
- Help execute promotional campaigns
- Contribute posts to the Verdonna Models blog and other social media outlets
- Help develop and distribute casting calls notices.
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
-Familiarity with social media platforms
-Strong written communications skills
-Critical and analytical skills
Time Commitment: 15-20 hours per week for a minimum of six (6) months. Submit resume 250-word essay explaining why you are the best candidate for the position (This will serve as a writing sample.)
Telecommuting is allowed. Local Residents Preferred (No Relo).
Additional Salary Information: Freelance position possible after completion of internship