Social Media + Marketing InternBookmark This
KAS New York
231 W 39th St
New York, NY
DescriptionKAS New York seeks an intern to begin ASAP with experience and interest in developing a strong social media presence for a contemporary 'Ready to Wear' women's' clothing line. This is an outstanding opportunity to start at the foundation of a growing brand, and gain experience creating and implementing marketing and PR strategies.
Our ideal candidate possesses:
- Have a strong interest in fashion
- Passionate and knowledgeable about establishing a positive social media presence
- Idea generators: inspired by culture, fashion, arts, music, business
- Excellent attention to detail, able to prioritize tasks and manage time
- Ability to think beyond the task, meet and exceed a standard of excellence
- Develop new creative ways to increase Facebook fans and Twitter followers
- Utilizing blogs, Twitter, Facebook and other Web 2.0 technologies to raise brand awareness
- Develop relationships with fashion bloggers and increase brand info dissemination.
- Overseeing the promotion of material for viral impact
- Building a social media profile analysis of key competitors including what platforms they use, how they participate along with key performance metrics
We want someone fun, passionate and energized. Whether you're completing administrative tasks or pitching new content or social media approaches, we ask that you bring enthusiasm, willingness to learn and a "no job is too small" attitude to our small staff.
Qualifications: Must be Facebook and Twitter savvy. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign a plus.