Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionAn e-commerce retailer offering the latest in modern stationery, paper goods, party supplies, and personalized gifts.
Responsibilities- Formulate ideas for engaging social content
- Organize calendar of planned posts, write post content, and use a social dashboard program such as HootSuite to schedule posts
- Measure user engagement and report on program success
- Compose topics for email marketing themes and select most appropriate products to feature
- Submit social posts and email topics to manager for approval
- Edit email templates and blast to appropriate lists using Mail Chimp
- Import new email subscribers into Mail Chimp
RequirementsThis internship will work on building our social media presence by using both organic and paid methods. There will be a particular focus on Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube. Other platforms will include G+, Twitter, and Instagram. Intern will also be responsible for marketing to our email subscriber list.
- Must be highly computer savvy and eager to learn
- Some Photoshop skills desired
- A plus if you have experience working with email marketing programs (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact) and e-commerce platforms (Magento)