AFLAC LATE SUMMER & FALL SEMESTER PAID INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SALES AND MARKETING!!Silverman Benefits Group
Video InternEepples, Inc.
Executive AssistantMountain Marketing Solutions
Social Media SpecialistMountain Marketing Solutions
Seeking Extra Savvy Business Development and Operations InternSuper Sprowtz
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionAn e-commerce retailer offering the latest in modern stationery, paper goods, party supplies, and personalized gifts.
Responsibilities- Formulate ideas for engaging social content
- Organize calendar of planned posts, write post content, and use a social dashboard program such as HootSuite to schedule posts
- Measure user engagement and report on program success
- Compose topics for email marketing themes and select most appropriate products to feature
- Submit social posts and email topics to manager for approval
- Edit email templates and blast to appropriate lists using Mail Chimp
- Import new email subscribers into Mail Chimp
RequirementsThis internship will work on building our social media presence by using both organic and paid methods. There will be a particular focus on Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube. Other platforms will include G+, Twitter, and Instagram. Intern will also be responsible for marketing to our email subscriber list.
- Must be highly computer savvy and eager to learn
- Some Photoshop skills desired
- A plus if you have experience working with email marketing programs (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact) and e-commerce platforms (Magento)