Marketing Director Assistant for Nurses and other Health Care ProfessionalsMarketing Direct
Marketing Research DirectorValuepon Corporation
Marketing ManagerValuepon Corporation
Social Media MarketerValuepon Corporation
Fitness Club Marketing Distribution & Sales RepJoshua Ventures, LLC
Blogger/ Content MarketerYouBackpacking
Marketing InternAmerit Consulting
Mission AmbassadorDog For Dog
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
West 57th Street
New York, NY
Posted: July 10 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNYC manufacturer seeks Social Media Marketing Intern to create and optimize social media accounts.
For consideration please send Cover Letter, Resume and 3 examples of your writing. (Blog posts, articles, press releases, etc)
We will be giving you test assignments and asking you to execute your skills during the interview process!!!
- Maintaining our Facebook page, Twitter account, and possibly creating a Pinterest or Blog
- Managing Facebook ads and promotions
- Creating a presence on Google, Bing, Superpages, etc.
- Working directly with our Art Department to get content and other information for postings, eblasts and mailings
- Talking with clients on the phone
- Maintaining contact database
RequirementsOur ideal employee is an excellent communicator and writer, outgoing, tech-savvy, eager to apply what you've learned or are learning to current assignments.
School or work experience in any of the following areas is a plus:
Social Media / Online PR
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Mild HTML (creating links, etc.)