Marketing InternshipZone Marketing
The Nerdy Fashionista! (Video Resume Required)The Royal Obsession
ROCK THE PLANET! Internship ( Video Resume Required)The Royal Obsession
Marketing and Other Internships for New Writing Agency StartupStealth Startup
Internships at New Marketing /Content Writing AgencyStealth Startup
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
811 Wilshire Blvd #2050, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionSensis is a cross-cultural advertising agency with digital at its core.
We opened our doors in 1998 (as Focus Multimedia). We got our start building websites and have expanded into a full service advertising agency, helping our clients take advantage of the fundamental changes taking place in the marketing world – the emergence of digital technologies, expanded multiculturalism, and the transformative impact of social media.
Sensis is looking for a Social Media Marketing Intern. The Social Media Marketing Intern will be working directly with the Social Media Manager assisting her with day-to-day duties, as a key part of all her projects with different clients.
This internship is unpaid and only for school credits. Commitment of 2-3 days per week and Photoshop knowledge are required.
We would like someone to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested, please send me an e-mail with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!
Responsibilities• Identify, monitor, learn and experiment with new and alternative social media strategies
• Research, write, create and develop insightful, quality content for our client’s sites
• Learn how to understand data to create monthly reports
• Measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts
• Research & recommend partnership opportunities with influencers
• Assist with the creation of social media strategies as well as with media databases, editorial calendars and marketing materials
• Monitor social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media
• Determine what social media techniques are most appropriate
Requirements• Must have completed 2nd year of a 4 year program in Business, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Advertising, or related degree.
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Must have a great work ethic and be resourceful. Must exhibit ability to work under tight deadlines with excellent accuracy
• Dedication to the position and pride in your work is a must
• Up-to-date on Social Media trends and bloggers is a must
• Experience with Photoshop and with using a Mac computer