GetCourse Marketing Internship - immediate hireImagine Easy Solutions
Marketing Communications InternPaul Glowienke, Financial Advisor with Northwestern Mutual
Marketing WIZARD needed for in house (IN OFFICE IN NYC) full time paid interns neededlivesupportgroups.com
Social Media MarketingMeadville Meadery
Online Marketing InternEnvya Swimwear
Social Media Marketing Intern for fast growing tech/media and ecommerce startupsBookmark This
DescriptionDo you have a get stuff done attitude?
Do you have a thirst for learning and making an impact?
Do you have that have that unique blend of talent, drive and passion that will bring fresh energy, ability and ideas to the table at a rapidly growing startup?
If there was a ‘YES!’ in there, we’d love to hear from you…
THE COMPANY: STARTUPTAP
We work closely with high-growth, well-funded startups here in Southern California often referenced as ‘Silicon Beach’. We help companies recruit and acquire top caliber talent and our specialty lies in enabling the startups we work with to scale with efficiency. We stand behind the belief that talent is the magical ingredient that fuels innovative ideas and builds successful startups. A great idea can only go so far without the right mix of talented, driven people working vigorously toward the same goals. Our team operates the same way… we are a startup ourselves and we support fast growing startups.
THE OPPORTUNITY: SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTERN
StartupTAP is looking for a motivated and driven Social Media Marketing Intern (can be paid, based on experience and performance) to help our rapidly growing firm manage all of our social media communication tools and channels.
This can be a paid or unpaid intern, it will be based on the individual, their work and efforts.
ResponsibilitiesWHAT YOU WILL DO: RESPONSIBILITIES
• Help manage and build brand awareness and engagement using various Social Media tools (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Quora, our site, etc.)
• Using your creativity and writing skills to develop innovative content surrounding the opportunities, clients and industries we work closely with.
• Share relevant news articles, PR and announcements with our fans and followers and the Southern California technology startup community (likes/retweets/blogs)
• Work closely with the firm’s Founders, Managing Partners and Associates to provide regular updates and share opportunities via the web with the community of talent here in Southern California.
• Contribute to the growth and awareness of StartupTAP, the work we do and the space/industry we operate in.
Requirements• Student currently attending school looking to get experience and exposure in the startup space working with Social Media focused on marketing and communications.
• Open to students pursuing any degree but an English, Marketing, Communications or related majors a plus!
• Fresh out of college? We still want to chat: Experience is not the best predictor of success; neither is being a rockstar or a pirate or a ninja; ability to produce results is.
• Incredibly driven and passionate about jump-starting your career in the field of marketing and social media.
• A quick study and able to take direction well.
• Possess natural interest in the technology/media/ecommerce industries required. Can you name a few acquisitions that happened in the last year?
• Someone who reads TechCrunch, Mashable and other relevant media outlets. SocalTech is a PLUS!
• Knowledgeable on basic web technologies and social media platforms.
• An interest in blogging and writing a BIG plus!
• Optimistic and energetic self-starter that can work independently with minimal supervision (can work from home)
• Operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
• Above all, someone who is driven to make an impact.