Shatterproof Brand Manger Intern Position - Stamford, CTShatterproof
Shatterproof Brand Manger Intern Position - Indianapolis, INShatterproof
Shatterproof Brand Manger Intern Position - Cleveland, OHShatterproof
Shatterproof Brand Manger Intern Position - Columbus. OHShatterproof
Shatterproof Brand Manger Intern Position - Hartford, CTShatterproof
Social Media Marketing Intern opening at Asian Professional NetworkBookmark This
DescriptionInterested in honing your online marketing skills using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Myspace? Asian Professional Network is looking for a Social Media Marketing Intern in the Chicago area to help develop and execute new online marketing strategies.
For more information about APN, go to www.asianprofessionalnetwork.com
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improve interactions.
- Create and maintain current social media pages (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Ning, Meetup, Scribd, Myspace.)
- Research new social media platforms and technologies
- Develop social media reports on activity and ROI
- Help execute promotional campaigns
- Contribute posts to social media outlets
- Help develop and distribute Asian Professional Network event notice.
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
-Familiarity with social media platforms
-Strong written communications skills
-Critical and analytical skills
Time Commitment: 15-20 hours per week for a minimum of six (6) months. Submit resume 250-word essay explaining why you are the best candidate for the position (This will serve as a writing sample.)
Telecommuting or remote work is allowed. Local Residents Preferred (No Relo).
Additional Salary Information: Freelance position possible after completion of internship