Marketing For High End Furniture RetailerUnlimited Furniture Group
Marketing Internship in FallThe Sheppard, LLC
Marketing/Finance interns for an existing Wearable computing startupXtrava LLC
Marketing InternThe Marketing Chicks
Client Management - Rookie Managers Wanted (Entry Level)Emblazon Events
Social Media Marketing InternshipBookmark This
5625 N. High Street, Suite #1
DescriptionAre you freakin' awesome?
Kay-Twelve.com is seeking awesome people to join our growing company. If you are smart, creative and entrepreneurial-minded, this is a fantastic opportunity to get hands-on experience at an established company with a start-up attitude. Kay-Twelve.com provides furniture and supplies to schools, colleges/universities, government, and businesses across the country. We share core beliefs of embracing personal freedom and responsibility.
The interns we select will NOT spend their day getting coffee, doing data entry and filing. We need enthusiastic people to be actively involved in growing our business. You will be working directly with the owner, Marketing Manager, and Sales team to drive more visitors to our website and increase sales.
Although this is an unpaid internship, there is a very serious chance that this can lead to a lucrative full-time position in the future.
ResponsibilitiesRoles & Responsibilities:
• Social Media – Create relevant content on our social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ and more. Create & design informative content via Blogs, Email Campaigns, and more.
• Live Chat – Be the first person visitors to our website interact with via a Live Chat feature. Be able to answer basic questions and transfer chats to appropriate person.
• Telephone – Represent Kay-Twelve.com and built loyal customers through relationships on incoming & outgoing phone calls. Outbound phone calls may be to current customers or prospects to collect additional information for our sales team.
• Ability to multi-task
• Customer-focused, friendly attitude
• Shared core beliefs of embracing personal freedom and responsibility