Marketing/PR Internship with a Luxury Brand Marketing AgencyStandOut Internships
Marketing and social media assistantEflood Consulting LLC
Television / Cable Channel Marketing, Public Relations & Social Media CoordinatorBlackbelt TV
Marketing and Social Media InternshipDeep V Music
Development Marketing Intern - Spring 2015Boston Children's Hospital Trust
Social Media Marketing InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionCyfr is a cool instant messaging app that lets you explore new and fun ways to communicate! You can create your own secret language, send hidden messages, send messages that self-destruct in seconds, turn your phone into a scrolling billboard, group chat with friends, and MORE! We are looking for creative individuals interested in Social Media to help us spread the word about our fun new app (for Android and iOS).
www.Cyfr.me - any applicant must download our FREE app and be able to discuss what you like about it during our interview! We are only interested in candidates that take the time to educate themselves about the product.
Responsibilities* Planning and posting social media status updates on Facebook and Twitter.
* Engaging with potential users on Twitter and Facebook.
* Helping to coordinate contests and marketing campaigns with marketing manager.
* Reaching out to users to gather groups to facilitate feedback sessions/focus groups.
Requirements* Working towards a Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field or in the process
* 1 year of experience in Marketing, Advertising or Communication is a plus but not required
* Proficiency in Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, Blogs - and specifically, the dashboard, Hootsuite, Pinterest)
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, and attention to detail
* Ability to work well in a team and ability to multitask
* Highly motivated and ability to work from home some of the time
* High level of energy and excitement
* Hard-working person that takes initiative and isn't afraid to dive into a project
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration
We will consider part-time or full-time for the position. Opportunity for rapid salary advancement based on your level of success in the position and growth within the company.
Please respond with your resume and links to your social presences
FACEBOOK PROFILE AND ANY BUSINESS PAGES YOU HAVE WORKED ON
BLOG or WRITING SAMPLES