Social Media & Photography Intern for Luxury Lifestyle brandBookmark This
DescriptionHip lifestyle and event planning company seeks SUPER FANTASTIC INTERNS!
If you are smart, creative, driven, this is a fantastic opportunity...
LuxeGiving is an up and coming event planning company based in Washington, DC. We currently business in the metropolitan areas of Philadelphia, Houston, Dallas, Atlanta and the District of Columbia. Our mission is to build strong communities through outreach, awareness and support. Our events focus on community involvement in unique ways.
Our company is looking to fill the following positions:
1. SUPER FANTASTIC photography intern - The person chosen for this position will be responsible for all photography and multimedia tasks for the DC location. You will work directly with the CEO of LuxeGiving. You can bring all creative ideas and concepts to the table. We are looking for a new outlook on video blogs and photography concepts. You will have a huge hand in our marketing development. Although this is a non paid internship, there is an opportunity for future paid position.
2. Innovative Social Media Consultant Position - We are looking for an enthusiastic writer with a personal voice to develop and maintain company blogs, as well as build relationships with outside bloggers. The person chosen for this position will work directly with the CEO of LuxeGiving. You will have a huge hand in bringing awareness to our community efforts. We are looking for some with superb writing skills that can help our blog capture readers' interest, while promoting our mission.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
* Excellent oral, writing and editing skills
* Demonstrated interest in media relations
* Tech/social media-savvy, with the ability to quickly learn new platforms
* Strong research skills
* Familiarity with Facebook and Twitter management tools such as TweetDeck and HootSuite
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office
* Hold a bachelor's degree or are enrolled in a degree-granting program in an undergraduate or graduate school
* Previous experience managing social media platforms in a professional environment such as Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
* HTML experience with an ability to use a text editor to mark up HTML
* Familiarity with mass-mailing software such as Constant Contact.
* Experience with Google Analytics
If you are a motivated team player and are interested in pursuing a career in the communications field, please send a copy of your cover letter, resume and any relevant writing samples. You can find out more information about our brand at www.luxegivingllc.com or www.Facebook.com/LuxeGiving
Responsibilities- update social media sites and platforms
- construct and edit blogs for multiple sites
- help with designing a concrete presence on social media
- assist the owner with marketing ideas and programs