Marketing InternPlansee group
Marketing InternPlansee group
Marketing/ Social Media Marketing InternPatty Loehn Coaching (Online Business Bitchology)
Entry Level Developing Sales & Marketing Account ManagersMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Choral Marketing CoordinatorALive Music Production
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISINGVI ENGNEERING
Social Media / Marketing InternKaede NYC
Community Manager (Intern)Bookmark This
Power On Digital
1316 3rd. St. Promenade
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: September 22 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you obsessed with Social Media and always on the look out for innovative tools and new ways to connect? If the answer is yes, you might be the person we are looking for.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a creative, hard working, forward thinking, coffee-drinking team with a passion for Marketing and innovation. As a Digital Marketing and strategic media agency, we provide innovative solutions for brands, celebrities and professionals on multiple social platforms.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At Power On Digital, we develop strategies, create compelling content, build audiences and drive traffic on Social Media and throughout the web. We give brands a voice, creating a living dialogue with their fans and clients, ultimately bringing their story to the world.
We are looking for a bright and driven Community Manager (Intern) who can work effectively in a team and on their own. The talent we are seeking is not afraid to experiment new solutions and learn on the go. So if you are a strategic thinker, self-starter and with an eye for what’s cool, you’ve come to the right place!
The position is paid and part time (between 10 and 20 hours a week), but it could grow into a full time position as we see you as a good fit.
ResponsibilitiesContent and Social Media Management.
• Find amazing content, quotes, images, or links that tell a brand’s story and make users want to follow that account.
• Design amazing graphics to drive engagement on clients’ social media platforms.
• Assist the Social Media Manager with updates and management of social media accounts, content calendars and overall communication strategy.
• Continuously engage digital influencers in an effort to consistently drive buzz. Reach out and respond in conversations followers and fans using the dialogue of each social platform.
• Collaborate and brainstorm with the Social Media Manager on innovative ideas that ladder back to the overall strategy.
• Research trending terms and blog topics in multiple industries (entertainment, horror, social media, marketing, tech, innovation, business, art, avant-garde, etc.).
• Must have managed a social media account for a business, organization, non-profit, a school group, or another non-personal social media account.
• At least one year of working experience.
• Degree in Marketing, Communications or PR.
• You are obsessed with the digital and social media space. You spend every waking moment on Facebook, Snapchat, Vine, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, and Instagram, and can’t wait to use the latest platform.
• Previous experience managing a non-personal social media account.
• You know how to use social media tools (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, etc.).
• Knowledge of Tumblr, Wordpress and other blogging platforms.
• You’re a trend-setter who knows when something is hot and knows when you should “stop trying to make fetch happen.”
• Experience with Photoshop and making eye-catching graphics that dazzle even the most cynical millennials.
• Must be able to identify awesome content, quotes, images, or links for any brand.
• You’re a literary chameleon: you can write in any tone or style and capture the voice of any client, from an awesome food truck to a corporate accountant.
• Written and verbal communication skills like a boss.
• You make business opportunities appear out of thin air; you’re a strategic thinker and self-starter, and now how to identify innovative partnership opportunities with our clients.
• Strong execution skills in reaching goals and deadlines.
• You work well independently and as a part of the team.
• Tech-savvy and fast learner.
• Proactive, creative, highly organized, tremendous follow-through to make things happen from start to finish.
• General understanding of SEO.