Summer Internship/JobMC Opportunities
Government Contracts and Sales InternPersistent Systems
RideScout Brand AmbassadorRideScout
15$ Per Hour Marketing (non-office) Internship Calling Your Name!Roof Revivers
Paid Internships / Promotional Marketing / Public Relations / Event ManagementAmplify Inc.
Social Media Rockstar Intern wanted at Haitian Heritage MuseumBookmark This
Haitian Heritage Musuem
DescriptionThe Haitian Heritage Museum is looking for a Rockstar Social Media Intern to manage its dynamic online presence.
We are a not for profit organization that is committed to highlighting and preserving Haiti's rich culture and heritage globally!
Our goal is to provide a cultural Mecca for Little Haiti where individuals outside of our community and within our community boundaries can come to enjoy beautiful Haitian art, historic artifacts, ethnic sounds of Haitian music, view Haitian films and enjoy a collection of Haitian Literary works.
By providing this platform as a linkage to Haitian Americans all over the Diaspora and educating the public about the phenomenal contributions that Haitian Americans made as a people, this will in turn create a legacy for the future generations of young Haitian Americans.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities: This position is responsible for increasing the brand awareness and contributing to our online blueprint with positive & clean communications regarding Haitian news, Art, Culture, Heritage, History and current events.
• Leverage social networks to strengthen relationships with existing clients and fan base
• Populate our Facebook fan pages with a minimum of 5 posts daily.
• Track social media activity using our post management document.
• Communicate exciting social media news (internal and external)
• Distribute content to various content websites
• Monitor and engage on various social media platforms
• Put together quarterly informational newsletter in MailChimp
• Prepare newsletter content to promote events
• Contact Social Media leads about our services
• Internet research to find and engage with social media communications
• Other Marketing activities as assigned by manager.
RequirementsKnowledge and Skills Required:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Youtube , Linkedin, Pinterest
• Solid understanding of the internet and social media marketing best practices
• Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn
• Knowledge of basic image/graphic editing software