Business Development / Sales InternAmerican Income Life
PR / Marketing AssistantBefore Dessert
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Echos Media Boutique
Website content and social media marketingKemteck Inc
Marketing Communications Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Social Media SpecialistBookmark This
ADMS Publishing Group LLC
DescriptionThe Social Media Specialist will implement the Company's Social Media Strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales.
1. Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the audience most likely to buy from you.
- Write editorial content
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "social" way while cultivating leads and sales
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts
- Oversee design (ie.: Facebook timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, twitter profile,
pinterest, and blog)
- Design, create and manage promotions and Facebook ad campaigns
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI)
2. Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions
3. Demonstrates ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven with testing and metrics
4. Implement a proactive strategy for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond
5. Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
6. Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business report to appropriate
7. Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the
Social Media campaigns.
8. Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social Media programs. Analyze, review, and report on
effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Responsibilities1. Clear Objectives.
2. Great design - must be compelling and gets the point across.
3. Solid Content Strategy.
4. Promotion Strategy
5. Engagement Strategy
6. Conversion Strategy
Requirements1) Possesses knowledge and experience inthe tenets of traditional marketing.
2) Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media
3) Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
4) Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
5) Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
6) Maintains excellent writing and language skills
7) Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company's field
8) Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format
9) Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off
10) Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide others when necessary
11) Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
12) Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword search. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of "Search and Social"
13) Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress
14) Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service Techniques. Possesses great ability to identify potential negative and crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.