Marketing Associate - Redmond, WAReadyPulse
GetCourse Marketing Internship - immediate hireImagine Easy Solutions
Marketing Communications InternPaul Glowienke, Financial Advisor with Northwestern Mutual
Marketing WIZARD needed for in house (IN OFFICE IN NYC) full time paid interns neededlivesupportgroups.com
Social Media StrategistBookmark This
16776 Bernardo Center Dr. 110D
San Diego, CA
DescriptionThe Social Media Strategist will have the responsibility of integrating the optimal media mix to increase brand awareness and engagement with target audiences on the web. They are thought leaders in helping design strategies for activating digital channels and positioning the brand as an influencer in online fundraising programs. Current projects include maintaining the organization’s activity on LinkedIn and Google + in an effort to build new relationships and business opportunities.
ResponsibilitiesDevelop & execute a spectrum of digital marketing projects, including promotions, advertising & mobile/social initiatives
Administer brand presence on LinkedIn and Google +
SEO and other expertise in order to build rankings, traffic, web site conversion, and measure analytics
Follow best practices and maintain online etiquette when engaging in social media
Regulate a media content editorial calendar / plan, with emphasis in social media
Collaborate with marketing team to establish strategies for implementation of current project plans
Requirements- 2+ years of studies in marketing, brand development and/or advertising .
- Digital Marketing/Media experience and/or education
- Social Media expert especially in LinkedIn and Google +Twitter
- Passion for helping your community
- Enthusiasm and desire to build a career in new media, focused on helping others
- Organizational skills that include prioritizing daily responsibilities to increase productivity, efficiency, and allow for effective time management.
- Excellent English language written, verbal and online presentation skills are an absolute must.
- Experience in sales or customer related activities is highly desirable.
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to work in a team environment interact effectively with coworkers
- Positive Energy and enthusiasm