EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Huston-Tilloston University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Texas State University Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Concordia University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, ACC - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
WEEKEND CASH Positions (Apply Today)www.jobvista.ga
Social Media StrategistBookmark This
16776 Bernardo Center Dr. 110D
San Diego, CA
DescriptionThe Social Media Strategist will have the responsibility of integrating the optimal media mix to increase brand awareness and engagement with target audiences on the web. Candidate will design strategies for online media channels and position the brand as an innovative and new way to raise funds for nonprofits.
ResponsibilitiesDevelop & execute a series of digital marketing projects, including promotions, advertising & mobile/social initiatives
Administer brand presence on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google +
Follow best practices and maintain online etiquette when engaging in social media
Produce and manage a media editorial calendar / plan for all social media channels
Collaborate with marketing team to establish strategies and online support for implementation of current project plans
Requirements- 2+ years of studies in marketing, brand development and/or advertising .
- Digital Marketing/Media experience and/or education
- Social Media expert especially in Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest Google + and Twitter
- Passion for helping your community
- Enthusiasm and desire to build a career in new media with a focus on helping others
- Organizational skills that include prioritizing daily responsibilities to increase productivity, efficiency, and allow for effective time management.
- Excellent English language written, verbal and online presentation skills are an absolute must.
- Experience in sales or customer related activities is highly desirable.
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to work in a team environment interact effectively with coworkers
- Positive Energy and enthusiasm