Social Media Strategy InternshipBookmark This
121 W. Trade Street, Suite 2100
DescriptionLeadVision is a forward-thinking online marketing company looking to hire two social media interns with strong knowledge, interest and understanding of the digital media landscape and social networks. We seek talented individuals who crave learning new skills and tackling big projects. As an intern, you will develop key initiatives and directly contribute to the success of our business.
Located in uptown Charlotte, North Carolina, LeadVision is quickly becoming the leader in creative marketing campaigns for niche markets such as industrial equipment, logistics and adventure travel. We are a creative bunch who seek out obscure markets and insert ourselves as a dominant marketing force to support hundreds of companies in seven countries.
ResponsibilitiesThe social media interns at LeadVision will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and visibility for our brands. Responsibilities include:
• Assist and contribute to the development of a content strategy for each of our websites, blogs and social networks
• Develop and manage an editorial calendar for new content development
• Monitor and engage on various social media platforms
• Identify and reach out to industry related websites in an effort to publish articles, graphics and other web-related content
• Market Research
• Keyword analysis and Search Engine Optimization
• Utilize blogging, SEO, social networking and inbound marketing techniques raise our web presence
Requirements• Understanding of LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+ and other social networks
• Must be detail oriented, team player and technologically savvy
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Positive attitude, flexibility and problem solving mentality
• Ideal candidates for this internship will have courage to take initiative and be an out of the box thinker.
Students applying for this internship should be an undergrad student (preferably an upcoming Junior or Senior) majoring in Marketing/Business or Communications. For Seniors, we will consider post-internship employment based solely on what you have delivered over the summer.