Social Media & User Relations InternBookmark This
2020 S Robertson Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionWe are Olaunch Inc., a holding company for multiple businesses. One of our businesses, Kipkay Kits is a monthly subscription box club around electronic DIY gadgets.
As an intern, you'll be working directly with one of the founders on selling electronic DIY kits. You will be in meetings, make phone calls, draft up strategy documents, etc. As a part of your 3 month internship, you will work on, and be responsible for 1 big project: growing the social media followings and subscribers of a YouTube channel that already has over 1.7mm subscribers. Your goal will be to grow social media / subscribers / followers by 1.5x to 2x. This job is not for the faint of heart.
Responsibilities- Great interpersonal skills and work ethic preferred.
- Someone pursuing a career in business, marketing economics, or related field.
- We like working with problem solvers - you're the type of person who says "how do we get this done?"
- Tireless communicator
- Must be a well-rounded student with a keen eye on connecting different things.
- We ideally want to work with someone who has an eye on becoming an entrepreneur in the future.
This is a full-time position in Los Angeles, CA.
RequirementsYou will be working directly with the team to:
- Use existing assets to grow social media followings
- Work with the team to come up with a kickass content strategy that you will execute like a beast
- Manage and grow the YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook channels
- Outreach to other channels and influencers for collaborations, shoutouts, etc.