Event and Digital MarketingThe Hermitage
MedStar Harbor Hospital Marketing and Communications Fall InternMedStar Harbor Hospital
Fall Intern Promotional Event CompanyAhead of the PACE
Marketing Intern/VolunteerEaster Seals New Jersey
Marketing / Admin Intern Part-Time PositionArtography Limited
Social Media and Internet Marketing AssistantBookmark This
The Flamingo Group
Description- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written communication skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Understands how to use social networks for businesses such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Instagram.
- Possess creative writing skills and proper grammar but can also write and communicate in a casual voice.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Create graphics, e-newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Build relationships with other brands online that compliment our brand.
Responsibilities- Compiling and scheduling content to post on a weekly basis to our social account
- Going to local attractions (paid for by company) and writing blog posts, recording video and taking photos of it for use on social sites.
- Editing photos in Adobe Lightroom
- Creating graphics using pic monkey
- Creating email marketing campaigns
- Setting up workflows for internet marketing campaigns
- Continuously interacting with our audience on social media
- Seeking out other brands online to cross promote with
- Networking Online
- Knowledge of social media
- Outgoing personality online
- Good work ethic