CureAll Viral Marketing AssistantCURE ALL FOUNDATION
Ecommerce Digital Marketing InternCard Machine Outlet
Art Gallery / Marketing and Promotion Internship (Summer/Fall 2015)Alfa Art Gallery
Direct Marketing / Sales / Public Relations Interns Needed- Full Time Job Opportunities AvailablePremier Integrated Consultants
Full Time Marketing Interns Wanted for Summer 2015Premier Integrated Consultants
Social Media and Lead Generation Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Simple Global, Inc.
161 Edgemoor Road
DescriptionAre you interested in learning about International E-Commerce and building business relationships from the ground up? Then this could be the opportunity you are looking for! Simple Global, located in Wilmington, Delaware, is a Global E-Commerce company that makes it easy for international and domestic consumers to get products and services from all over the world. We provide a merchandising and fulfillment service for companies to help expand their target market.
Simple Global has a fast paced work environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff on real projects that will help our company grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is well informed in social media, is creative when interacting with online communities and must be thoughtful when building online relationships. They are also willing to take these new experiences and formulate them into education and development.
ResponsibilitiesWhat The Position Entails:
• Creating a long-term social media marketing plan and marketing calendar.
• Relationship building with our online community by interacting and maintaining Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media accounts.
• Providing compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
• Generating positive feedback and viral loops between our Facebook Page, Twitter, Blog, and other social media accounts.
• Assist our Marketing Supervisor in building and presenting a social media strategy.
• Lead generation.
• Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
RequirementsWhat We Require:
• A background in Marketing, Communication, non-profit management or other related disciplines.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Experience with proofreading and editing.
• Knowledge of digital media software such as Photoshop or other graphic design software, etc. is preferred.
• Knowledge of social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.
• Willingness to make social media posts daily.
• Energy with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence.
• An ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Be creative and flexible.