Social Media and Marketing Intern: Fast Growing Fashion Ecommerce StartupBookmark This
352 Paseo Sonrisa
Posted: 654 days ago
DescriptionAbbyPointe is a funded fast fashion e-commerce startup based in Walnut, California. We aim to build a unique online fashion retailing brand that promotes creativity, self-expression, and inspires customers through our on-trend styling and fashion aesthetics. At AbbyPointe, we keep the customers at the heart of everything we do and this devotion to them has helped us continue to grow. We value hard work and determination but we never forget to keep it fun and light.
Responsibilities- Work side by side with the rest of our Team in developing and executing marketing strategies to drive traffic, conversion and revenue.
- Manage multiple social media outlets i.e. facebook, twitter, pinterest, instagram
- Engage with our customers online and provide a consistent voice throughout all social media channels
- Work collaboratively with our graphic designer, content writer, stylist, and photographer.
- Work with founders to develop a long-term work plan to meet our internal goals.
- Assist with reaching out to bloggers and research topics and ideas for our blog posts
Email your resume and online portfolio if you have one to email@example.com
Include a brief note as to why you will be a good candidate for our company.
Requirements- Experience with social media marketing or digital marketing in the online fashion space.
- Somone who truly LOVES marketing, and, whose passion is evident in their work
- Significant enthusiasm for brainstorming and collaborative work
- Is a motivated self- starter and has the desire to learn and grow with our company
- Strong analytical skills to measure marketing campaigns performances
- An Avid Online Fashion Shopper preferred and Ecommerce experience preferred