Marketing/Social Media InternBiscuit Gourmet
Marketing InternshipThe Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts
Marketing Intern for Wedding/Event Photography Studio, MaitlandSugarPop Films
eCommerce project (market analysis, marketing plan & business model)self-employed
Marketing InternBlue Star Technology
Bleulab - Social Media and PR internshipBookmark This
3539 Motor Avenue, 2nd Floor
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionBleulab is offering a Social Media management and PR collaboration internship (Part time or full time, unpaid, school credit).
BLEULAB is a premium denim brand 100% based in LA, creating high-end reversible apparel. Bleulab denim breaks the mold of one-dimensional thinking! The collection's founder/inventor Carl Jones has created two-way reversible jeans that can take you from day-to-night in the blink of an eye! Using innovative design concepts, extensive fabric testing, construction research, and wash experimentation, Jones found the perfect combination of fashion and function. More information on www.bleulab.com.
If you are interested in Social Media, Public Relation and Fashion, this internship is for you!
Responsibilities- Research social networking strategies and trends
- Help increase the company’s online presence through our social networks
- Assist sales and marketing support
- Maintain company’s website updates
- Support and manage collaborations between Cross Colours and stylists, publicists and editorials.
Requirements- Good knowledge of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Office package (Word, Xcel, PowerPoint and Outlook), Photoshop and Illustrator are a plus.
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task