Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
E-Commerce Content and Social Media InternBuma Kits
Virtual Experience In Key West FloridaKeys Lifestyle Marketing
Graphic Design InternKeys Lifestyle Marketing
Bilingual Chinese Speaking Marketing Assistant Needed For Publishing CompanyFiesta Publications
Marketing Internjetblue airways
Marketing InternEngine Group
Experience and Fun In Key West Florida Open Summer 2016Keys Lifestyle Marketing
Social Media and Web MarketingBookmark This
Cargo Link Express
16710 Hedgecroft Drive
Posted: July 10 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternational Logistics Group seeks Social Media and Web Marketing Guru for an exciting new venture in online e-commerce. We need an individual with insight and knowledge in social media and website marketing and development. Based in our Houston office, the day to day requirements of the role will include ;
• Evolving and championing search engine marketing and leading the development of strategy and processes as the venture grows.
• Devise search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.) including campaign planning, implementation, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns.
• Test and optimize keywords, advertising copy, landing pages, ad groups, bids, data feeds, etc. to increase ROI and drive valuable traffic to our site
• Track, report, and analyze campaigns to increase conversion rate. Prepare and provide summary of performance to management on regular basis.
• Document detailed recommendations to website architecture, content, link building and other internet marketing initiatives to improve SERP positions for target key phrases.
• Spread SEO/SMO best practices across the company. Educate internal resource.
RequirementsDesired Skills and Experience
• Knowledge of SEO/Analytic tools (Google Analytics, Excel)
• Knowledge of development campaigns in Google AdWords, YouTube, and other common search platforms.
• Knowledge of common search related factors: sitemap.xml, robots.txt, page speed analysis, algorithm changes, metadata, 301 and 302 redirects, link analysis and crawler/indexing troubleshooting.
• Understanding of Internet marketing concepts and conversion metrics
Remuneration negotiable. If successful and your reward structure will grow in line with this very new and exciting e-commerce venture!