Social Media intern for MD LingoBookmark This
DescriptionMD Lingo is a fast growing startup that focuses on providing quality, high impact medical information to patients in a language that is easy to understand. We are looking for an exceptional intern to oversee our social media presence.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include creating and managing posts and communications materials to grow and increase the brand’s presence through Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. Our interns keep up with current events and trends; actively participate in team meetings; and demonstrate strong initiative and good judgment.
Our goal for each of our interns – real life experience. We focus on not only providing a learning experience but providing you with life experience. You will gain knowledge in outbound and inbound marketing tools, creative design planning, and mastering the art of social media tactics and success. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to learn, network and excel.
RequirementsQualified applicants should have strong editorial skills, but also be well-versed in what works well on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest, Instagram and more. The perfect person for this position will not only have the ability to generate exciting and innovative ideas, but also execute them at a moment's notice.
Qualifications (in order of importance):
- Prior experience manning social media channels (NOT required but preferred.) Social media outlets include but are not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest and Instagram.
-Minimum 4 year degree – completed or in progress. Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, or a related field preferred, however we consider students in all areas of study
- Strong writing skills and the ability to self edit.
- Ability to multitask and take direction.
- Ability to analyze data and implement strategies to capitalize on past success.
- Impeccable organizational skills.
-Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint required; video editing and other programs a plus
Please submit the materials outlined below to email@example.com with “Social Media Intern” in the subject line
1. Resume or CV
2. Three sample tweets/facebook posts you would post for MD Lingo if you started the job tomorrow.