Social Media/Marketing AssociateBookmark This
Earth Our Only Home, Inc.
DescriptionBoston GreenFest 2014 is the largest multicultural environmental music festival in the region. It is an opportunity to bring the community together to share knowledge and have a good time. This is a multifaceted event that will take place on Boston City Hall Plaza in August 2015. There is a variety of interesting work experiences ranging from EcoFashion, GreenFilmFest, health & wellness, transportation, sustainable energy, entertainment, marketing, sustainable living, EcoKids, eco-friendly business, to site management, project management, task leaders, and community outreach.
Our office is near Forest Hills Station in Roslindale.
Hours are flexible, but regular.
Responsibilities- Send out Tweets, info to facebook, pinterest, SCVNGR, foursquare, google+, etc...
- Connect with other like-minded bloggers
- Help build awareness about Boston GreenFest and Foundation for a Green Future, Inc.
- Help recruit volunteers and college students for our projects
Requirements- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of environmental/water issues
- Excellent computer skills
- Self-starter and thrives on challenges
- Excellent at social media