Marketing InternshipDruid Press
Analytical Marketing Internship - Junior/Senior College Students PreferredRival Hawk
Internet Marketing Internship - Are social media an effective marketing tool for Technical B2B?SCOPE3D
Marketing & PR InternTestarossa Entertainment
Social Media/Marketing AssociateBookmark This
Earth Our Only Home, Inc.
4 Archdale Road
DescriptionBoston GreenFest 2014 is the largest multicultural environmental music festival in the region. It is an opportunity to bring the community together to share knowledge and have a good time. This is a multifaceted event that will take place on Boston City Hall Plaza in August 2014. There is a variety of interesting work experiences ranging from EcoFashion, GreenFilmFest, health & wellness, transportation, sustainable energy, entertainment, marketing, sustainable living, EcoKids, eco-friendly business, to site management, project management, task leaders, and community outreach.
Our office is near Forest Hill Station in Roslindale.
Hours are flexible, but regular.
Responsibilities- Send out Tweets, info to facebook, pinterest, SCVNGR, foursquare, google+, etc...
- Connect with other like-minded bloggers
- Help build awareness about Boston GreenFest and Foundation for a Green Future, Inc.
- Help recruit volunteers and college students for our projects
Requirements- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of environmental/water issues
- Excellent computer skills
- Self-starter and thrives on challenges
- Excellent at social media