Social Media/Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionAre you a social media guru? Do you find new and innovative ways to make online connections all of the country? Do you desire to do relevant, meaningful work that will impact thousands?
LeaveLogic is a Seattle based online start-up pioneering a movement in the United States. Our mission is to provide tangible solutions for new parents seeking to extend their maternity leave beyond currently accepted standards. We offer tools, financial calculators, articles, advice and encouragement. This is an innovative concept addressing the complex issues of work life balance in the US. Come be part of this groundbreaking service launch, where every effort put forth will create tremendous value and personal learning.
We are currently seeking interns to join our team and help launch our social media, marketing, outreach and consumer awareness efforts.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a Facebook Junkie
- Tweets more than a bird
- Thinks creatively, critically, and thinks outside the proverbial 'box'
- Likes working with a team but is self-driven
- Wants to work in a fun environment and likes to network
- Has a burning desire to change the world and leave a legacy
Although this is not a paid internship, we offer an environment highly conducive to learning new and highly marketable skills. We will act as a point of reference and recommendation for any future opportunities. And because our online social presence is in its infancy, all results will be attributed to you which will be a great resume builder.
So if you think you fit the bill, please contact us with a resume -- And tell us a bit about YOU.
Responsibilities• Research relevant content to build social media calendar
• Schedule and publish monthly social media items
• Learn the end to end marketing milestones for a startup launch
• Research and Identify strategic marketing partnerships
• Learn the principals of working in a Virtual Team
Requirements• Ideal majors ( Communications, Business Administration, Creative Writing)
• Strong research capabilities
• Exceptional time management skills
• Ease in working both independently and within a team •
• Able to discern critical trends from a wealth of information
• Strong MS Office skills