Want to be an entrepreneur? Local Only - Stamford CTMadison & Mulholland
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Huston-Tilloston University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Texas State University Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Concordia University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, ACC - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
Social Media/Marketing InternshipBookmark This
The Buzz Bus
Green Spaces 1368 26th St
DescriptionThe Buzz Bus Tour is a wellness lifestyle tour – literally an airstream trailer!! A unique marketing vehicle that travels the country, promoting the benefits of a wellness lifestyle directly to consumers at outdoor festivals and events. We partner with sponsors to share their products and experiences. This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground level of a business that has a sharp growth trajectory and sharpen your strategic skills, learn budgeting and expense management and refine leadership skills.
The internship is based in Denver Co, although most of the work will be telecommute with very flexible work hours and schedule. Travel will not be required, however the opportunity to travel on the Bus is a potential for our heaviest tour months in late June and July, if candidate is interested. We kick off our tour in Austin in early March, the Bus will stay on the road through October 2014.
The ideal candidate for the Social Media/Marketing Intern would be someone who is passionate about wellness and social media strategy. He/she would be a current marketing student, in need of a college credit internship, recent graduate, or someone looking for practical training and experience in the social media field.
The position is an unpaid position for the first four months; will then be considered for a paid part time position.
Responsibilities• Post content to all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest), driving engagement through and established strategy
• Create / manage content for the Buzz Bus Tour WordPress blog
• Brainstorming and implementation of creative marketing strategies through social media, such as competitions and industry related content
• Create content and publish regular newsletters
• Take high resolution photos and occasionally videos to publish on social media sites, website and newsletters
• Work closely with business director, director of event logistics and contracted sponsors to coordinate and communicate event logistics and needs
• Responsible for managing all aspects of our Angel donation program
• Responsible for maintaining press contacts, releases and event invites for each event on the 2014 tour schedule.
Requirements• Must be familiar with WordPress
• Must have working laptop
• Must have experience running a Facebook business page and other social media channels
• Ability to be creative and identify content that supports social media strategy
• Excellent writing skills
• Previous marketing experience and background a plus
• Ability to manage time, complete tasks efficiently and multi-task
• Personable, extremely organized and efficient
• Ability to work without supervision
• Experience with Photoshop a plus