Product/Marketing Assistant - P2P Lending SiteBookmark This
DescriptionNamaste interns! LendingKarma is looking for someone to help with our marketing strategy and execution efforts. We have an active customer base and we're working on ways to expand our customer base and product offering. We're looking for someone that's passionate about responsible personal finance and non-monetary benefits, (as well as the pitfalls), that can arise from lending with friends and family. Our general philosophy and approach are embodied in our name. We're looking for people that want to help reform the way money is treated and how that extends to the "good karma" lifestyle. There really is a lot of freedom with where we can take you. If you're creative, resourceful, and can execute on a vision and a plan we definitely can offer you a great opportunity to grow. You will get hands-on experience with helping shape a real business that's a few years old, with thousands of customers.
Responsibilities- Help coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Update blog, social media, and site content. For example we've created a Pinterest account that can be curated with fun and interesting content that shows off our brand's interests and tastes.http://pinterest.com/lendingkarma/
- Create interesting, fun, and engaging content for our blog
- Help define marketing strategy both online and offline
- Occasionally help respond to customer inquiries and help determine needs for further product development.
- Keep an eye out for opportunities to partner with other companies that compliment our offering either directly or indirectly. e.g. products that we approve of or that fit with the "good karma" lifestyle.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management