Social Media/GraphicDesign InternshipBookmark This
2901 North Davidson St. Suite 233
Description#thesavageway is a company built upon a foundation of positive change, creative thinking and outside-the-box execution. Focusing on social media, marketing, branding, consulting and clean graffiti #thesavageway is attempting to help small businesses gain the exposure needed to be a success. Services include creating an online identity, clean graffiti, inspiring clients and positively influencing the Charlotte community. We have an exciting internship opportunity to offer the Charlotte market. We prefer students looking to gain experience and school credit but open to recent Marketing/Communication/Business graduates as well.
Several projects will involve business partner Pink Toast Ink. Pink Toast is a full service graphic design company based in the Historic SouthEnd District of Charlotte, NC. Core services that will take your business to the next level include Brand Development and Identity. Our creative team works across a variety of industries including the wedding industry, fashion, health & fitness, food & beverage and just about everything in between.
As part of his/her overall responsibilities, a #thesavageway intern will be responsible for the following:
• Assist in the creation of an online identity, social media content and multi-media presentations for our variety of clients
• Creating short videos, editing those videos and posting them to social media for a variety of campaigns.
• Work alongside both partners on graphic design projects (i.e. Flyers, Posters, Menus, Branded Social Posts, etc)
• Assist staff members in conceiving, producing and promoting events, creative themes and promotions
• Help with all efforts to market, promote and advertise our client’s business, new and existing
• Work with our staff members to accurately brand our clients, produce promotional material and develop creative content
• Contribute his/her creative input and ideas in brainstorming sessions in an open and fun team environment. We are not a corporate office and do not operate as one. We want to hear your ideas and questions. Bring it.
• Supporting and contributing to various writing projects, creating copy for press releases, creative web content, market research reports, etc.
• General research and clerical/project based work
• Must project a professional company image through in-person, email and phone interaction
• This is not a sales position.
ResponsibilitiesThe physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations. No elevator access.
We work in a fast paced industry where attention to detail and understanding of market trends are very important. We offer a great opportunity through hands on learning to gain useful experience in marketing/advertising.
Requirements• Must be proficient, frequent users of multiple social media outlets included but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and blogging
• Must provide links to all social media portals in your email submission/application.
• Must be proficient in video production and editing
• Must be proficient in all programs in Adobe Creative Suite.
• If applicable, please provide a portfolio.
• Organized, able to multi task and complete projects efficiently
• Ability to communicate professionally. This will include but is not limited to co-workers, personnel in the field and media representatives
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Ability to submit work in a timely fashion via the portal that is requested. Professional tone in emails, papers, documents, etc
• Availability to work 2 or 3 days a week (Flexible work schedule)
• Must have access to a computer (laptop preferred) because you will be required to bring it to work everyday.
• Personable, fun and upbeat character a must! A positive attitude goes a long way
• Must be willing to have a dance off at any given notice