National Sales and Marketing Virtual Internship with Paid Bonus! (if permitted in your region)Advance Clinical Solutions
Entery Level Position in Advertising CompanyInnovate Industries, Inc.
Marketing and Business Development InternHealthView
Marketing InternInnovate Industries, Inc.
Spanish Academy Marketing / Communication InternBookmark This
French/ Spanish Academy
5749 Governors Pond Cir
DescriptionThe Spanish Academy is a complete new Spanish school located in Alexandria (VA) and DC. Our mission is to provide the very highest quality Spanish language instruction in order to help people become better global citizens. We want to create a fun and friendly environment that immerses students in the language and culture, ensuring students learn Spanish effectively and quickly.
We are seeking an unpaid marketing / communication intern (full time or part time) for 3-6 months in order to support our development in the DC area.
Hours and days are flexible. You can work from home, but you will have to meet regularly (once or twice a week) with the directors (sometimes on Saturday).
• Work together with the directors to formulate a marketing and event strategy.
• Develop PR material, letters, press kits etc.
• Create Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, and
• Research and cultivate a list of Marketing/Social Media contacts.
• Research organizations, corporations and schools and their contacts.
• Update the Spanish Academy website with information and resources.
• Support us in the organization and communication of the DELE exam.
• Computer proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Expertise in various social media and marketing tools including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, etc.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills; ability to work well individually and/or in a team.
• Good written English, advanced or native Spanish speaker.
• A Self-starter and innovative thinker with a service-oriented and friendly personality.
• Must be organized with a strong attention to detail.
• Must be authorized to do an Internship in the USA (must have a visa).