Special Events Coordinator / Marketing DirectorBookmark This
10835 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 205
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionSpaphile (www.Spaphile.com) is a marketing platform that features top spas, salons, etc. to promote health, wellness, and beauty. Spaphile caters to a more high-end clientele which connects focused subscribers to spa and salon businesses by highlighting a membership card program.
Additionally, Spaphile also hosts exclusive spa events to connect their subscribers to a new business.
Interns must have had some event planning experience.
An assistant special events coordinator at Spaphile will get hands-on experience on how to organize and execute exclusive events successfully through marketing and event planning. Social media experience is preferred, but not necessary.
Interns will be in communication with company reps and around celebrities at events and need to have professionalism in these applications.
For more information about us: www.Spaphile.com
Responsibilities- Coordinating with participating vendors at the event.
- Some events will have a green room for celebrity clients and models. Professionalism is a MUST.
- Organizing an event schedule, creating excel sheets with all information, managing guest lists, overseeing event flow, creating a post-event recap, etc.
- Professional behavior in front of guests is a must -- as it directly reflects the image of Spaphile.com
Requirements- Must be organized, well-spoken, enthusiastic, personable, patient, and friendly
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Possess some experience in event planning
- Ability to work in a TEAM environment
- Comfortable taking initiative and solving problems as they arise
- Microsoft Office Suite Fluency required
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop Suite or Wordpress preferred but not required
- PhotoShop experience preferred not required
- Ability to use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest