Marketing Consultant, Marketing, Market Research, & Development Marketing AssistantBJR Training, Financial Services & Support LLC
Stylist/Visual Merchandising InternBlack Book Ink
Digital Marketing InternNamaste Yoga + Wellness
Marketing and social media assistantSplitting Assets
Sports Arena Marketing & AdvertisingBookmark This
The Indoor Sports Arena, LLC
325 Log Canoe Circle
DescriptionThe ISA (Indoor Sports Arena) is Maryland's, Eastern Shore, Premier Indoor Sport & Fitness Facility. Offering year round sports leagues and fitness training for youth and adults. The primary function of the Marketing & Advertising internship at the ISA would be to help increase overall awareness and promotion of the facility, through online social media, direct email marketing, digital advertising, improving online representation, search engine rankings (SEO), and print advertising. The secondary function of the internship, and possibly paid position, would be to assist in the continued development of marketing campaigns and sales of the business by, and not limited to: obtaining new sponsors, creating new business opportunities, and implementing new and effective ways of advertising.
This position is an unpaid internship. The first three month term is voluntary, where the intern will gain experience and learn the business. A paid intern position may be available during additional terms or as a paid employee in the future.
Please email for your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - No Phone Calls. In your email, please state why you are interested in this position, how you would benefit this company, and when you could begin.
Responsibilities- Social media campaigns
- Improve online engagement, reputation, and search rankings
- Design/Create flyers, signs, emails for promotion
- Develop new “in house” marketing techniques
- Assist in the continued planning of the overall marketing campaign of ISA.
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Less than 15 hours per week.
- Be pursuing a degree in Business Marketing, Advertising, Social Media or Sales
- Have high energy and a willingness to work hard and think outside the box
- Have general knowledge and/or an interest in sports
Additional qualifications (but not required):
- The ability to work with various design software programs (illustrator, Indesign, etc.)
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations and customer management
- Have the ability to film, edit, and post videos online